Yes, these Wooden Forks are perfect for digging into your buddha bowls!
One secret about them is that they are very gentle and healthy for your mouth.
This hardwood has a beautiful natural dark grain, and is a great eco friendly replacement for plastics.
Our forks are handmade from reclaimed Indonesian Sonokeling wood by saving the scraps from furniture crafters in the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.
They are great for every day use and is great for lifting up whatever nourishing meal you have in your coconut bowl.
Every fork is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
Length is 16cm
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from reclaimed wood
- Polished only with coconut oil
- Fair Trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Hand wash with warm soapy water before first use and allow to dry.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use. Do not soak. Please remember to use eco soap.
- Avoid extreme temperatures including refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
- Avoid use with extremely hot foods.
- Rehydrate with coconut oil polish to restore shine.