These eco-friendly bowls are a great size and versatile for hot and cold food. They are perfect for smoothies, big salads, soups, pastas and buddha bowls.
Coconut bowls are gifts from nature, handcrafted from real coconuts discarded as waste. With every use you help save the environment and support rural craftspeople.
These are handmade ethically in Vietnam and Indonesia where locals are employeed at well above fair trade standards.
Handcrafted from real and reclaimed coconuts that had been discarded as waste. Each coconut is cut and sanded inside and out for a more polished appearance and finished with organic coconut oil. Nothing artificial is used during this process.
As a product of nature each bowl is unique in shape, size, colour and markings. Every bowl is one in a billion, just like you.
What are you waiting for. Get yours today!
Diameter average 14cm
Depth 7cm - 9cm (Average 8cm)
Volume 700ml - 1000ml (Average 800ml)
- Made from 100% real coconut
- Long Lasting
- Easy to clean
- FDA approved food safe
- Hand Crafted
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Hand wash with warm soapy water before first use and allow to dry.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use. Do not soak.
- Avoid extreme temperatures including refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
- Avoid use with extremely hot foods.
- Rehydrate with coconut oil polish to restore shine.